Who is Virtual Assistant?
Are you looking out for an opportunity to become a virtual assistant with no prior experience? No worries! The biggest truth is, you don’t need to be an experienced virtual assistant to begin this career. Many people start from a basic level and move up to more lucrative jobs.
A virtual assistant commonly referred to as “VA” is a business entrepreneur who provides online business support utilities to valuable clients in various industries across the globe from their remote location on virtual basis i.e virtually. The virtual advisors offer business services from any location, whether it is at home or far away.
Virtual assistants offer a range of services, including administrative tasks and social media. They also provide teaching services.
The VA can handle multitasking jobs efficiently. The VA is able to manage social media accounts of bloggers from other parts of the world or manage back-office operations of travel coaches based in Australia, while the VA is in India or another part of India. These are just instances.
Virtual assistants need to create a LinkedIn profile.
LinkedIn is an community that connects professionals with emerging beginners in a certain field.
LinkedIn is full of experts and professionals from every industry. To stay informed, you can contact the professionals experts.
Learning from and observing others is a great way to learn.
The VA provides remote services that can be divided into four major divisions.
General Administration services
- Below is a list of admin services you could offer your client to be a Virtual Assistant.
- Cold calling and booking sales appointments are some of the ways that clients can seek donations. The market analysis is necessary to target the audience.
- Follow up regularly with clients/customers via online and offline correspondence.
- Electronic Calendar Management lets you record and mark events on an electronic schedule.
- File Management (manage and organise their files using DropBox / Google Dri ve us, etc.
- Online google research for blog post topics, newsletters, gathering contacts etc.
- Book your Hotel Room or Flight Reservations
- You can create different reports for weekly/fortnight tasks and deliverables, sales, turnovers, etc.
- Preparing Microsoft PowerPoint PowerPoint Presentations so that they can use them for online courses and webinars as well as conferences or meetings.
- Recruiting and monitoring other remote freelance employees like a web designer or video editor.
- Personal jobs include booking events and restaurants, buying surprise gifts, booking tables at dinner, paying bills, shifting houses, etc.
Digital Marketing Services
The digital marketing mode of allows you to market your products and services using digital technology. The digital technology mode is promoted in internet which includes mobile phones, and other digital sources.
Digital marketing options such as Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Internet Marketing, Product Marketing, Social Media Promotion, Paid Search, Marketing collateral, Email Marketing, and Mobile Marketing are expanding all around the world. VA services are necessary for these many options.
Every digital marketing strategy offers a lot of opportunity for improvement. This is why it is so important to measure each strategy.
Digital marketing believes that metrics are key to success and that analytics are the best.
Here are a few examples.
- Social Media Marketing Social Media Marketing Social Media Marketing – This is the use social media such as twitter, Instagram, Facebook and blogs to market products and services. Online marketers promote products and increase brand awareness to consumers worldwide.
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization Search Engine Optimization is a practice used by SEO or ecommerce businesses to increase visitors, traffic, and populate websites. The optimization techniques can be used in both offline and online modes.
- SMO The process of increasing the brand’s awareness and popularity across social media platforms and groups in order to get public attention is called Social Media Optimization.
- Facebook marketing – Online marketers build brand popularity by creating facebook pages and maintaining a follow up. Marketers create ads to gain popularity.
- Twitter Marketing- Online marketers can create brand recognition by setting up a twitter account and following up with them on a regular basis. The marketers create advertisements to gain popularity and view the followers.
- Instagram Marketing- Online marketers can create brand recognition by setting up an Instagram account and following up with them on a regular basis. The marketers create advertisements to gain popularity and view the followers.
- YouTube Marketing – The YouTube marketing allows the user to post videos and create virality across the million viewers. A channel must be created and videos posted on topics such as cooking, fashion and hairdressing.
- Pinterest Marketing Pinterest marketing uses Pinterest to promote products and businesses. Pinterest is used to drive traffic to the website and draws audience attention.
- Marketing by Email – Mail marketing is the act of sending commercial content, or messages to valuable clients, via email. Email marketing can be used to promote the product, pitch the sales or send marketing collaterals to the targeted audience.
- Branding – Branding actions are implemented by organization to make them different from peer and other emerging competitors. To strengthen your market position, branding strategies are used. The marketers create brand loyalty by branding.
- Paid advertisements – Online marketers use paid ads to drive consumers to their sites and other search engines.
- Social Media Content Marketing – Marketing stuff can be transferred through the content of online websites.
Creative Job Suite
These are just a few examples of Creative Jobs that are in high demand.
- Graphic designing
- Newsletter designing
- Web designing
- Creating Infographics
- Logo design
- Design of branding materials for new products and services.
- Video editing
Online Education services
There are 2 main categories for teaching services.
1. LIVE mode offers teaching services
Tutoring school children online
Online tutoring of English or another language for students, professionals and homemakers.
2. Teaching services using “How to”) video tutorials
Only a few real examples
- How to create a profitable online course
- How to create graphics using Canva / Picmonkey / Gimp tools
- How to use Google Drive, Drop Box, or One Drive to store unlimited files
- How to make instructional videos
- How to bake pancakes, ice-cream cakes, sugar-free muffins, whole wheat bread/cookies, etc.
- How to do party makeup or hair dressing in 15 minutes
- How to make fillable PDF worksheets or workbooks
- How to take professional photographs for Instagram / Facebook
- How to become an Amazon/Ebay branded affiliate seller
- How to automate Pinterest Marketing
- How to draw faces for comics books
- You can find a lot of resources online to help you get familiar with work from home opportunities and learn more about your interests.
Which soft skills match up with clients to work remotely?
These are the essential skills you need in order to work for or hire long-term employees with remote clients that are profitable.
- Be Professional You must be more professional with all of your interactions and communications with clients.
- Always be proactive Clients expect that you can quickly and accurately analyse and understand their tasks. You should also take initiative to clarify any doubts immediately without waiting for them.
- Problem-solving skills You must be able to anticipate problems before they become major crises and to provide solutions to clients.
- Efficient – Owing experience, your work efficiency will increase and your continuous efforts to grow the business process will take you a long way.
- Persistence It is possible to be given a difficult assignment that has a deadline or where you have to work extra hard to complete it. Your ability to persevere in difficult situations and your reliability will reflect on you.
- Communicate well – Clients will expect you to be open and honest with them. Being professional does not mean asking clients for reminders or asking them to update you on the work.
- Task Organization Skills – Your ability and willingness to follow the schedules and put your attention on one thing will allow you successfully manage multiple tasks.
Which tools does the VA need?
Here are the basics you should know before you accept client work.
- Google Docs – for creating, editing and sharing documents
- Dropbox– File sharing tool
- WordPress: For creating and managing websites
- Email marketing tool MailChimp. GetResponse
- Social Media Management Tool – Hootsuite, Buffer
Many companies offer virtual assistants as a contract. These agencies, also known as companies, act as middlemen to help you get a job as a virtual assistant.
Follow websites such as Indeed, Upwork, Time for information about virtual assistant positions.
Be sure to search for the relevant field in your queries and then enter the where and what sections.
Virtual assistant is assigned a job profile that has multi-tasking potential as the job description covers various skills.
As virtual assistants, they are responsible for providing technical and customer support to law, finance, and start-up companies. You can either start a virtual assistant company or work from home for clients all over the world.
You will need to improve yourself according to your job profile. Virtual assistants can earn between 20,000 and 80,000 dollars annually.
The most high-salary virtual assistant must be fully-devoted to their work, provide executive-level support to clients, and offer services such as web-designing and developer.